Greiner of Pascagoula, Mississippi, had the vessel built and retained
it until 1880. His son, Charles F. Greiner, moved to New Orleans
in the early 1900s and managed a canning factory.
of Heron Bay, Alabama, was the next owner.
Patrick and his son Thomas Burns of Mobile, Alabama had partial or total ownership from 1882 to 1939.
Rhea of Pass Christian, MS, owned the vessel from 1940 to 1952 with a break during the
War (1942-47) when the U.S. War Shipping Administration ‘borrowed’
it. The vessel was named the Queen of the Fleet during
Charles Merrick owned her 1953-55 as a day sailer.
Col. Levi G Brown and family of New Orleans owned her 1955-56.
Daniel F.Mason named her the Pirate Queen and owned her briefly in 1957.
Richard Ashman called her the Sea Bob 1957-1964.
Tom and Jeanette Deming called her C'est La Vie 1964-65.